Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Harley Exhausts | Harley Davidson Parts | Motorcycle Accessories (Shooting)

Eelectronic Hearing Protection

I've tried Peltors...Dillons and others, but prefer my Pro Ears by a long margin. As a firearms safety instructor the ability to hear, at all times, is paramount. Your product is the only one that does not "blank out" momentarily during loud noises. I've been using them for 4 years or so, and have no intention of replacing them with another product. Nothing else lives up to your standard Eelectronic Hearing Protection!

Thank you so much for the two pairs of Pro-Ears Predators. [We had the Predators] in time for our Stuntwomen's Association of Motion Pictures/NSSF Tactical2Practical II shooting seminar we held in November for the elite film industry stuntpeople and stunt coordinators. Everyone who attended got a chance to try them and they became the "must-have" of the weekend!

There are a number of companies that make electronic ear protection with amplification. The company I chose was Ridgeline, Inc. because their specifications were superior and their experience in various applications is extensive. I‘m very satisfied and impressed with their product.
mspmwg2

Eelectronic Hearing Protection

I bought these based on prior Pro-Ears purchases. Each set that I have bought has been better than the last. I buy them for friends as gifts (my originals are still going strong). I really appreciate the American Made commitment you have; it is my number one purchasing criteria. Your warranty is top notch (I've had to use it once) and your "ears" are the best in Eelectronic Hearing Protection . I wear them proudly on the range and in training.

I would like to thank the person responsible for the fast replacement of the mic covers for my sporting clay muffs. I needed them for competition this weekend and I received the covers today in the mail. Not only do you have a great product, but you stand behind it.

I want to thank you for your excellent customer service and response to my request. American business companies should learn how to take care of their customers like you do! Thank You!!!
mspmwg26

-

Harley Exhausts | Harley Davidson Parts | Motorcycle Accessories
Harley Davidson Accessories. Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC ... Samson 2-1/4? Big Gun ?Blasters? Softail. BIG GUNS are 2-1/4? ...

ar-15 accessories and supplies
... grips shooting supplies firearms paintball samson ar-15 accessories site map ... GUN ACCESSORIES TACTICAL SLINGS Brass Signal Cannon ...

tactical gun accessories " Blog Archive " SCOPE LEVEL - Samson, Lionel (1799 - 1878) Biographical Entry - ...
... COLT 1911 SMITH & WESSON Gun Accessories pistol sight IPSC Precision ... tactical gun accessories is proudly using the Ambiru theme originally ...

Samson 1220 Hand Grease Gun - Pistol Style - SJs Tools
Samson 1220 Hand Grease Gun - Pistol Style Lube Samson Hand Grease Gun - Pistol Style Full Manufacturer ... Lathes and Accessories. Brazing, Heating ...

Mounting Solutions Plus (MSP)
... quality shooting supplies & gun accessories for the discriminating shooter: ... SAMSON. SIGHTLINK. SUREFIRE. TRI-LINK. TriTECH. WEIGAND COMBAT. PISTOL GRIPS AND ...

Shooting Ranges, Firearms Training, Gun Safety - ArmsVault
Swedish Mauser rifles, and associated accessories. Samson Manufacturing ... bipods, dot sights, gun care accessories, holsters, night sights, rangefinders, ...

Firearm Buzz | Popular Gun Models | Colt 1911
MSP,distributor of A.R.M.S., SAMSON, PRI Mounts, AIPMPOINT, and other tactical quality shooting supplies & gun accessories for the discriminating shoo...

No comments: