Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pistol lanyard - 39 model smith wesson Smith and Wesson j frame I

39 model smith wesson

Smith and Wesson j frame

I have a smith and wesson j frame grip I bought it for concealed carry purposes, but I haven't quite found a setup I like. It came with a boot grip that I thought was too small to use. I couldn't hold on to it well at all.

I bought a Hogue monogrip made of nylon, and absolutely loved the fact that it was a completely snag free draw. When I went to the range I found the gun rotated laterally in my hand too much and I was regripping between every shot. Follow up shots were not rapid at all. It didn't matter how hard I gripped the weapon, I could not make it stop rotating. Not ideal for ccw needs.

I tried the Pachmayr compac and I love the way it feels in my hand when shooting, it doesn't rotate at all and follow up shots are quick because it fills my hand well. I don't like the rubber grip for ccw as it drags on clothing much too easily.

If anyone has any good ideas for a hand filling grip for the Smith and Wesson j frame revolver, please post recommendations and why. I prefer the wider grip of the Pachmayr compac but don't want the rubber I would buy it if it were made of wood, but I cannot find any such beast on their web site.

Thank you in advance for any good input.

mspasfeh040

-

Infrared

Infrared(IR) radiation is electromagnetic radiation of a Infrared longer than that of visible Infrared, but shorter than that of radio waves. The name means "below red" (from the Latin infra, "below"), red being the color of visible light of longest wavelength. Infrared radiation spans three orders of magnitude and has wavelengths between approximately 750 nm and 1 mm.[1]

The infrared

mwgsam71

No comments: