Monday, March 19, 2007

Re: Springfield XD: Ripoff or marvel? (AR-15 MAGAZINES)


1203002MSPMWG , -

Re: Springfield XD: Ripoff or marvel?
Finally, I can tell the truth: It was a ripoff. As a glock owner I have to say that until my GF won one at the Friends of NRA dinner the XD was just a lowly ripoff of the Glock. Now that there's one in the family, it is clearly a fine piece of engineering, a marvel that in all respects is nearly equal or possibly even equal to Gastons excellent design. Unless I'm in a mood to shoot my Kimber... or her new SigArms mosquito... Or, that gun over there... Boyd (collect the whole set) K

Re: Help slam Gun Show Nation on Amazon.com
You did a damn good job in your review. I commented on it in support.

Re: Re-loading
Hi Jeremiah, That sounds like a great deal. You might need some other things you did not list like a powder scale and tumbler (w/media). I usaully recommend a single stage press when new to reloading but I think you can use that press model as one (single stage) If you find out reloading is something you're really going to get into, you might want to get another single stage press for 2nd operations like decapping (if you decap before tumbling), primer pocket swaging and case forming. Hope this was of help. Shoot well, Allan

No comments: